Post by Bruceleegreyhulk on Oct 28, 2020 5:31:11 GMT -5
1. In a RPG you can only post after another member has posted. so be considerate to your fellow RPGers . However, you can post if your fellow member allows it.
2. RPGs can be done 1 x 1 or in groups. members can create and role play as many characters as they feel comfortable with.
3. sharing of characters is allowed, but please ask first. However, if a member is busy please do not harass them with multiple private messages. however, if a member doesn't want to share a character he or she doesn't have to.
4. In RPGS both one liners and extensive typing is allow
5. The age rating for RPGS can be from PG to R rated.
6. GM's must be fair to their players.
7. No attacking other members or starting flame wars.
8. No pornographic RPGS.
9. a Player has a right to play their character how they want. They are allowed to cross lines. They can do something new. They can interact with others and don't need approval from other players to do so. They can make waves, and take chances. They can take actions with their characters and they don't need to be approved by other players.
Note: Rule 9 only applies to Sandbox RPGS.
10. Players are free to react within the RPG to whatever challenges are encountered so long as it is within the nature and abilities of their character or as a way to expand on those abilities. AKA All Players can play their characters as they see fit so long as it is within the established skill set and abilities of said character or it is a way to expand on said abilities.